Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Like water

Where do I start?? It really has been a very long time, and I've now shifted into a completely different phase in my life. I graduated from university, and I'm now a full time, 9 to 5, salaried employee! I'm actually really enjoying my job, but outside of that so many new and exciting things are happening! I continue to work on my #1 passion, poetry! I'm breaking out of my box and allowing myself to try new things, fall down... get back up again, I may slow down...but never turn around. When I look back at where I was even a year ago, it's amazing how far I've come. I've learned that in sharing my art, I open myself up to blessings I never thought possible. Yes, I know I haven't been very good at updating this blog...but I'm too busy living!!! There's so much going on right now that I'll share in time. I'm working on attaining and maintaining a mind like water, never overreacting or underreacting, but perfectly ready to absorb all that comes my way.
love love love!

No comments: