Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time to get busy...

Sooo I had a meeting this weekend to talk about putting this album together, and my goodness...I need to get to work! I've quickly realized that I have no plan. I really need to define, very quickly what I want this album to say, and how. What I really want is for it to flow, I want it to tell a story from beginning to end. Everything just has to go! So I'm getting down to work...I've been writing a lot lately...I really love this sudden burst of inspiration, when the ideas are flowing faster than I can type or write. I don't get this feeling often, so I'm really trying to ride the wave and take advantage of it. I wrote 2 pieces last night, that really just came out of nowhere. Maybe its all the talk about this album, and being around all this creative energy...whatever it is, I like it! More later.

No comments: